Jane has devoted her entire career to working with clients in both the private and public sector. Prior to her real estate career, she served as a project assistant for the Secretary of State's office, and served on the Illinois State Treasurer’s executive staff. Jane also served as office administrator/paralegal for Wolter, Beeman, & Lynch Law Offices.
Born and raised in nearby Taylorville, Illinois, Jane moved to Springfield in 1989. She and her husband David made Chatham their home in 1998, where they now reside with their two sons. David works at Chatham-Glenwood High School where he began as a teacher and now serves as an Assistant Principal in addition to serving as Assistant Football Coach.
Jane’s central Illinois roots run deep and she is devoted to our community and its people.
- President and Past President of the Chatham Area Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary of the Chatham Area Public Library Foundation Board
- Member of the Ball-Chatham Education Foundation Board
- Member of the Chatham Jaycees
Current Professional Accomplishments
- Partner with The Real Estate Group in December 2010.
- Member of the Capital Area Association of Realtors (CAAR) Board of Trustees.
- American Staging Professional (ASP), certification in 2011.
- Capital Area Association of Realtors (CAAR) "Rising Star" award 2011.
"Jane, I marveled every day of the enthusiasm shown by you, from the time we signed a contract until the day of sale. The sincere interest you have in your client and selling homes is a rare quality. I consider my friendship with you, the best outcome of selling my house."
David “Bud” O’Shea, Springfield
Contact Jane Hay now and you will see the type of personal service and work ethic that will get the job done for you.